Approach & Services
Welcome to Fraport Ground Services Consulting. Highly-skilled professionals with profound experiences in the aviation and ground services business are ready to assist you in almost all matters of ground services and related topics. Please find listed below our service portfolio. Further information can be found in our "Fraport Ground Services Consulting" brochure.
Our goal is to meet your requirements in a most appropriate way. Transparent and clearly arranged we like to offer your company customized solutions in all of our core competencies. Please find listed below our service portfolio illustrating a short description of the respective consulting services, our methods of realization and especially your benefits.
To be successful you need to know what your main challenges are and whether your products meet the requirements of your customers or not. When processes become routine and interim arrangements become standard, it is time for a throughout check of your company’s situation could be the preliminary design study for a possible process reengineering.
- Skin-deep analyzing of processes considering the requirements of your customers or other stakeholders
- Reviewing and analyzing existing documents and manuals
- Analyzing your staff's skill-level and the technical condition of your
- Analyzing and judging the market conditions and benchmarking your company's skills compared with your competitor´s and/or other ground handling company's skills
- Workshops with all involved departments to identify key aspects and to name possible quickwins
- Conclusion of possible corrective actions and quick-wins
You will get essential information about the status quo of your company, necessary for implementing your future plans or business strategy. You will also receive a summary of possible corrective actions and quick-wins.
One common part of the change management is the so called process reengineering. Within this measure a revision of an organization is conducted in order to reorganize existing and to implement new processes. A company has to be in the position to achieve possible synergies with the focus on a vital optimization of all involved processes. Redesigning processes will interlink your operations with the organization´s business strategy and will form the basis for a sustainable improvement process and for reducing costs.
- Developing a project management under participation of all involved parties
- Creating understanding for the measure within the employees
- Reviewing, Updating and Analyzing as-is in all or single administrative and operational parts of a company
- Analyzing processes and sub-processes and identifying possible improvements
- Design the new processes to-be
- Testing and implementing processes to-be
- Writing of accompanying documents and decision memos
- Training and coaching of staff and management
Perfect optimization of all resources involved. Your company will achieve effective improvements in planning and allocation of resources, supply chain management, knowledge management and human resource management.
Quality Audit Support
ISAGO- (IATA), ISO- or other airline or federal related audits are common methods to examine if a company has clearly defined internal system monitoring procedures linked to effective action. We get your company in shape for these audits and prepare you by systematically examining your quality management system.
- Reviewing your operations manuals and especially checking them for completeness and being up-to-date
- Reviewing your staff training records especially safety related topics as well as Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Accomplishing a complete audit of your administration and your operations according to the requirements of the quality management system in use
- Assessing how successfully new processes have been implemented
- Accomplishing of a documentation which shows non-conformances and corrective actions but also points out areas of good practice.
Periodical audits will give you the opportunity to examine your processes in order to create conformity with the requirements of your customers or institutions. A good audit result without findings increases your customer loyalty and your reputation in the market.
Whether you decide to implement a new IT-system or modify existing systems our experienced staff will assist you all the way from identifying your needs from tendering the right provider up to the first operational launch.
- Evaluation of IT-Solutions for business-processes according to your company’s vision, mission or strategy
- Cost-benefit-analysis considering a new system or the upgrade of an existing system to prevent unnecessary waste of investments
- Drafting and finalizing the required specifications and reviewing the mandatory specifications
- Assistance in the selection of the eligible service provider by using our long-time experience and our existing network
- Support in developing training concepts and necessary requirements for fall back-systems
Implementing reliable and tailor-made IT-solutions will meet your company's and your customer's requirements.
A state of the art Quality Management (QM) is based on four pillars: Planning, Control, Assurance and Continuous Improvement. By implementing a Quality Management-System you commit yourself to constantly questioning your procedures with the ambition to improve every part of your organization sustainably.
- Analyzing your procedures and your customer requirements
- Identifying and understanding all interrelated processes
- Involving all your staff into the process to use their participation as a benefit and to create attention
- Developing and establishing of a KPI-system using your own and your customers data
- Identifying possible fields of improvements by analyzing the KPI with your management
An adequate Quality Management will support you to fulfill the operational requirements of your customers and to establish internally and externally transparency by providing the relevant data in an appropriate manner. With an effective use of a Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) your Quality Management-System will maintain customer loyalty.
Training & Coaching
Customer-orientated and skilled staff is one of the key success factors for every service provider. Hence customer satisfaction is related to the way your staff is fulfilling the demands and requirements of the respective customer. With our experience and our tradition of successful in-house-training we will train your staff as well as your trainers. This will enable your organization to increase your staff skills significantly and continuously.
- Developing training concepts according to your own and your customer requirements by analyzing your staff skills and your operational procedures and requirements
- On-the job-training at your home base or in our well-equipped training centre in Frankfurt
- The training is done by highly-trained staff with years of experience in all fields of ground handling services
- Guidance in the recruitment of new staff
- Planning and accomplishment of Assessment centers
Highly-skilled staff for your daily operation. Improvement of quality, e.g. on-time-performance, less irregularities, less damages in terms of aircraft damages or work-related accidents with bodily injury. Customer- and staff satisfaction will increase.
In a volatile and changing market environment a flexible product portfolio is a key success factor. By evaluating new business opportunities and by realizing their full potentials your company will be among the market leaders. Using tools like portfolio management, sales and marketing, customer service and knowledge management, we will support you in realizing your business ideas and realizing competitive advantages.
- Analyzing market opportunities, customer needs and your service portfolio
- Accomplishment of benchmarking
- Development of new products with unique selling propositions
- Realization and placement of new products on the market
- Assistance in sales and marketing activities
- Conducting of testing phases
- Adjusting your existing quality management system
Placement of new products or services on the market will enable you to attract new customers and to increase customer loyalty with positive effects on your total revenues.
What happens if something happens and nothing happens? An active contingency plan is essential for your operations and contributes highly to your quality management. We are able to assist you dealing with unforeseeable incidents influencing your daily operations and support you to minimize the risk of a complete downtime.
- Joint definition of possible irregularities by analyzing the critical procedures
- Establishing of a check-list on how to handle all kinds of irregularities
- Adding risk management to your quality management
- Training and coaching of staff in terms of dealing with irregularities
A stable and reliable daily operation which meets your customer requirements and sustainably increases the satisfaction of all parties involved.
In terms of customer acceptance and economical reasons the start-up phase is the foundation for the future of your business. In order to successfully launch a modern ground handling company a professional development of an operational and administrative organization is essential.
- Analyzing consumer needs and the market environment
- Defining an organizational structure in close accordance with the company’s business strategy
- Defining and developing all necessary measures for a successful operational start-up
- Implementation of the defined measures in close accordance to the customer requirements in matters of e.g. Human
- Resources, Operations, Sales and Marketing or Administration and Accounting
Establishing of a marketable organization to meet today´s and upcoming challenges in the specific ground handling market with competitive products.
Safety & Security
Is your company meeting international requirements regarding safety and security? Are you in accordance with local and international regulations? Does a low level of operational safety will not affect your performance towards your customers? If one of these questions has to be answered with "no", your company might have a safety and/or security issue.
- Reviewing of international standards and requirements of the civil aviation industry, e.g. IATA, ICAO as well as local regulations and recommendations
- Analyzing existing procedures and documentations in comparison with international standards and local regulations by performing a safety and security fitness-check to identify possible weaknesses
- Recommending and implementing necessary measures in order to comply with the effective safety and security regulations at your stations
An up-to-date safe and secure operation in accordance with local and international regulations and customer requirements. A reliable starting base for a continuous lowering and prevention of work related accidents, sickness rate and aircraft-damages.
For any information or requests please contact us.